Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I FINISHED!

Well, today I finished my Family Life project!!!
That means I will get the merit badge on Sunday!
Other than that, I will be Star rank.....It's cool.
By the way, the Air-Show was a disappointing because they didn't have as much stuff there as there was last time.

This is my Family Life project. I had to throw away the original top because the top was water damaged. So, I saved the outside trim, I cut out a new piece of plywood, I stained the entire thing, put a brace on the bottom, and during the process I had to take the door off.

And here is me working on it,













I am showing my stain job on the underside













 more stain













And...The top.
Here I am putting the brace on.



Above, it is almost finished just have to put the door on
Below....... IT IS FINISHED!!!!!













And what is it for you ask?

Our library printer!!



















So, after all that you might want to check out my brother's blog http://techsmith.wordpress.com/, it's cool.

By the way this is the Star Rank patch.....



ok, it's not that big..


Thanks for reading,

Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment