Thursday, October 28, 2010

October.

Well I know I haven't blogged since September 27, but I have had so much to do that I couldn't write.

So, all is well in Millsap. I am going to the air-show on October 30th with some of my family, and some friends.
At the air-show, there will be lots of jets, private jets, military helicopters, private helicopters, and BIG HUGE MILITARY PLANES LIKE THE B-52 Flying Fortress!!!! Yeah I know, I love aviation. But also there will be the Virtual Army Experience!(AKA V.A.E.) The V.A.E is a thing to where you get in a "Jeep" or a "Black-Hawk Helicopter" and you have heavy guns that have lasers in them, in and on the vehicle of your choice, and you shoot at people in the game.(By the way, a projector under the vehicle projects the game on three screens per vehicle.)

Also there is all the concession stands where you can get food anywhere from corn-dogs to barbecued turkey legs.

Ok, I will stop about the air-show. I packed all my "Summer" clothes away, and I got out all my "Fall" clothes.
One of many things I like about Fall is, all the leaves start to turn gold, brilliant red, and orange. Then they all fall down eventually and when you take a nice quiet walk, they crunch beneath your feet, making you feel better than you did when when you woke up. And this is the first year i have seen acorns falling from our oak trees since we moved out here. It rained like crazy last week, and within a few days, the ground looked exactly like it did before it rained. :-)
I am trying to get pictures of things that I have seen or completed but yet i have not. But  I will show you a picture of something!

The Apache AH-64 attack helicopter!


I would like to fly helicopters eventually and get a job flying them.

Well I can't think of anything else!(Other than the Court Of Honor on November 14 that will officially make me Star rank.)

Have a blessed week,

Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment